Sunday, December 14, 2008

Power Puff's Top Ten Christmas Gifts Requests





I was hoping for some cute Christmas picture of me for today's post but when my mom and I got to Central Park yesterday and she put me onto the Mad Tea Party sculpture wearing my Christmas outfit, our camera failed and the batteries went depleted! Something must be wrong with our digital camera as we go through a set of batteries a day. If anyone knows what we are doing wrong please let us know. Anyway today is a new day and we have a new set of batteries so let's see if "take two" will be a success.

Today I am listing "Power Puff's Top Ten Christmas Gifts Request" for those who love me and wonder. "What would make Powder Puff happy this Christmas??"

10. A gift certificate for wee wee pads (my mom made me write this one down).
9. Any juicy bone that you have left over on your plate.
8. The Boyfriend Arm Pillow. Even though this pillow is for lonely girls, I think I can use it to snuggle with when my mom is out and about.
7. A smaller more manly dog carrier bag. Does Jack Spade make a manly dog carrier??
6. A Tini Puppini doll (this is the Maltese's version of a blow up doll and if it looks like Q-Ball even better).
5. A plaid bow tie for small dogs. I think I am of a certain dog age that requires me to wear a bow tie (let's not forget my position as publisher of The Powder Puffington Post).
4. Any dog movie on DVD form (preferably from my "Best Dog Movies" list).
3. Visitors! I love having visitors come over and play with me. If you take me out for a walk or romp in the country, even better!
2. A vacation at a tropical beach with me and my mother. We LOVE this!!
1. Your love and adoration! That is what makes me happiest and it's free! It's a recession proof gift.

That's it for now! Happy Christmas shopping and Chow for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just testing to see if comments can be left.

Adrian Saker (owner) said...

Noted.

S. Claus.

Clare said...

http;//www.pillow-partners.com sell the genuine Japanese boyfriend arm pillow We are the exclusive distributors for Kameo. Thanks for looking!