Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm All for Gay Doggie Marriage!!


Time for me to get slightly political on this blog.

On election night everyone was so happy in my household. My mom explained to me that the USA finally elected a smart president and now the dark ages will be over. It was straight out of a scene from Star Wars (one of my favorite human movies) when Luke Skywalker blows the Death Star to pieces and he goes to collect his medal from Princess Leia. Let the age of light begin (yes I am able to decipher symbolism, I am a smart dog). However when we woke up the next morning and I searched some websites to see the coverage of our election, I was amazed and stunned to see how much gay rights were pushed back. My family is proud of how accepting we are of all people, dogs, animals, etc. That is one of the many characteristics I love of my family. It has helped me be a more open dog (except if they are bigger and hairier than me), but otherwise I love all creatures.

So if we can be smart enough to pick the right man to be president regardless of his race, it's time for equal rights for all!! And I don't only mean gays, I also mean women, animals, children, the elderly and the environment. This is my fight now and I know we will be successful because the time of the dark ages is over. Look all around the world and see all the countries that have implemented equal gay rights for years now! We as Americans have been left behind as the rest of the world has moved forward in human rights because of a dumbass president. No one can stop this movement, it's impossible to stop light from shining on dark spaces.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not a homosexual dog, heck I'm not a heterosexual dog either. I consider myself a TRIsexual dog, meaning I'll TRY anything, I have been know to try to hump female dogs, their heads, male dogs, furniture, my mother's Prada shoes (almost lost my life for that one). You don't have to be gay to want gays to have equal rights, you just have to have a functioning brain and heart and that I have. Besides I would like to keep all my options open once I decide to settle down because this town is full of bitches! Well, chow for now!

No comments: