Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's all about me


My mom and I are having a hard time trying to figure out what to do today. It's nice and toasty inside and we are on the couch (me on top of my favorite pillow), mom is watching a marathon of "Whose Wedding is it Anyway" (not hers for sure! LOL!). We are undecided as to get our winter gear out and join humanity and walk along Madison Avenue with all the other Christmas shoppers or stay home all toasty warm. It would definitely be window shopping but we are thinking it will help our positive visualization as I have my eye on a Hermes dog leash (Hermes orange of course).

My mom is going to help Aunty April in looking for men with "millionaire hair" which I think means a man that looks like he gets a full blow out every morning. I certainly do not have millionaire hair anymore as the last groomers I went to went over board and took all my hair off (and it's cold outside!!). Anyway I walked into my grandmother's living room after the groomers and everyone's eyes got large as they screamed "What is that!!" My step grandfather David didn't even recognize me anymore, he thought I was a cross between a white rat and a chihuahua. They even took my tail hair off (now that is going to take forever to grow back). Anyway I now have to wear a sweater at all times and a sweater and coat when I go out.

Mom and I were reading an article today on the possibility of a muscle relaxer called baclofen being a cure for alcoholics and how it cures they need for alcohol after a period of time. We are trying to think of any alcoholics we know that should try this. Wouldn't it be great if there was a cure for alcoholism?

As mom was taking a shower I got on her computer and searched her favorite sites for some gossip. It's a slow weekend for gossip. Stephen Colbert did manage to sell more Christmas albums than Kanye West so that was certainly newsworthy. Stephen Colbert is one of the many strange guys my mom has a crush on. She likes when he raises his eyebrow to make a point. I can't do this as I have no eyebrows. I have to rely on my good looks (at least when my hair starts to grow back).

Anyway we are off to Madison Avenue to be part of the Christmas shopping season. Hopefully I can charm my mother into the Hermes dog leash as it has been a hard year for me losing my sister Q-Ball. This will be our first Christmas without Q-Ball and we are very sad about it. Chow for now!

2 comments:

Cupid said...

Powder Puff you forgot to promote your mother's jewelry line www.nrjewelry.com

Mila Rad said...

Dear Mr. Puffington,
Thank you for your enlightening post. Here's hoping that baclofen makes its way into Betty Ford.
Wishing you the orange leash of your dreams!

Mila