Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doggy Fashion







I decided today to post on doggy fashion as it is near Christmas and my mom and I have been hitting the shops looking for my Christmas outfit. I have my eye on some cashmere sweaters, please let my mommy know as she has been looking at argyle for me and I don't know if I can pull off argyle. So I am posting some pictures of doggy fashion that I really like and fans of the PPP have been sending in.

Mommy and me are about to be out and about as she has a busy day today getting out jewelry orders for Christmas (www.nrjewelry.com) then she has to dye her hair (every two weeks, she is fighting the good fight of not going gray) and then she will don a pretty dress and mask for a masquerade party tonight. I am going to pick out her dress tonight and search the web for a sexy hairdo for her, I'm thinking a brunette Bridgette Bardot. She relies on my opinion being the main male in her life. Oops, I just tooted and mom gave me a shocked looked, sorry mom, I couldn't help myself!! Chow for now.

No comments: