Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter Doggie Fashion







I was going to write an article on Spring 2009 doggie fashion like the editors of fashion magazines but it is sooo cold out I am going to continue writing about winter fashion until it a little bit warmer. So for some "wear now" fashion advice I have the following:

Dog Booties! ruffwear.com sells these winter booties for dog's paws. I know you may snicker at a dog with booties (as we walk like we are in Hitler's SS Army with them on) but the salt sprinkled on the ground hurt our paws so this really helps.

Doggie Pet Balm: Just in case you do get some salt on your paws there is a balm you can use, Woof Fur and Pet Balm from surburbandoghouse.com, this product helps protect your pet's paws and it's also organic so it's okay if your pet licks their paws afterwards.

Doggie Fashion Coat: Which leads me to the fashionable coats that we doggies can wear this season. There are very feminine coats for the bitches and some very masculine coats for us little terrors. Petoga.com offers a full collection of all types of coats and dog products. Sure, they cost almost as much as your coat but really let's be truthful here. When we are walking down the street together, who is looking at who? I don't see anyone saying how cute you are. I see them pointing to me and exclaiming how cute my outfits are. I think that is money well spent!

Doggie Toys for the Inside: My Uncle Adrian was just telling my mom this is a toy that I need (hint, hint!!). It's a toy for the inside with treats inside of it. Now anyone who knows me knows I don't like to play with toys, that was more Q-Ball's deal. But if you put a treat in it that I can get to, then that's the toy for me and it will help me wile away the hours of winter as my walks are much shorter with the cold weather. Orbee the Tuff Ball is exactly what I need. Now hop to it mom! You can get it at lucy-the-dog.com

Now for the big news! My mother always knew that when she started her jewelry line that she would eventually make some doggie jewelry that looks like her human jewelry. She is now making a dog collar for my Cousin Coco Puff for his birthday and then she is going to make me a collar too (my birthday is coming soon in April). So hopefully we will have a doggie jewelry collection in a few months. I am hoping to be a muse for my mother and I know she had lots of ideas for pieces she wanted for Q-Ball so it's going to be a great line. When we get some pieces done, we will show them on the PPP. In the meantime you can check out my mom's site, nrjewelry.com

Well, that's it for now. We are going to have a short walk now (it's cold outside). Mommy has been very busy today so I must be off. Chow for now!

No comments: