Monday, March 2, 2009

Emergency!


This is an urgent post from the PPP as we have four rescue puppies that need to be adopted or they will be put to sleep in 5 days!!!

Here is the info:

Anyone want a puppy??? Or know someone who does?
My friend Diana works for a veterinary hospital Manhattan.

So sad.. They will be put to sleep if they don't find homes for them.

Subject: Lab/mix Puppies with 5 days left

Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested!
Scott (my friend) rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days.
We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can’t keep them.
They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room.
Please check with every dog person you know to see if they want a puppy.

If you or anyone knows of anyone interested please contact Valerie. valerie@newyorkdogdesign.com

This is an emergency so please past this info on. Puppies shouldn't need to be put to sleep before they lived a life.

Chow for now!

No comments: