Friday, March 27, 2009

Gossip Friday - March 27th 2009

It's our silliest post of the week, Gossip Friday! Or more specifically Celebrity Gossip. I have been working hard this week to find you the silliest post and here they are:

First, I came upon some of these pictures of animals getting a B-A-T-H (we spell this word out in our household to make sure I don't get anxious). Well, I am sure somewhere in my hard drive there is evidence of how silly I look when I take a B-A-T-H but who has the time to search so I will show you some other pets and their love of B-A-T-H-I-N-G.






In Hollywood there is a new type of plastic surgery on the rise and it's called Madamism! Remember Madame? (from Wayland Flowers and Madame.) She was a tranny looking and acting puppet who appeared on Solid Gold, Hollywood Squares and had a short lived TV show, Madames Place. It's been noted about Joan Rivers' growing similarity to Madame. But when we really looked around we saw that many celebrities like Dolly Parton, and Madonna looked like Madame something clicked... overdone facework turns you into a puppet-head!... we are calling it Madamism!!




We have been sick here in at the PPP offices so we are making it a short post for today so we can get to bed and rest. I wish you all a great weekend! Chow for now!

No comments: