Thursday, March 19, 2009

The PPP's 100th Post!

Yes, it is a milestone for us at the PPP, today we celebrate our 100th post. Who would have thought? Not I for sure, as when I started this post the thought of posting 100 posts was unimaginable.

Well doing this post has been so much fun and I look forward to the next 100. It is my raison d'etre. It has been fun to see the PPP develop and morph into a voice for causes for animals, women, children and the environment besides my voice. Our weekly and bi-weekly columns such as "Pet Finder of the Week", "Gossip Friday", "Sunday Sermons" and our various fashion posts have been lots of fun and informative for me as well as our readers.

I thank you for following our precious blog and I hope in the future to make the PPP a more widely read blog. I also promise to work on my spelling and grammar for future posts.

I leave you here with a cute picture that I found surfing the web today as that is part of what the PPP is about; letting you know what a cute, little Maltese dog thinks you should know and see.



Chow for now!

No comments: