Friday, March 13, 2009

Dandified!

Nothing the PPP loves more than a Dandy! I am a Dandy. I love to dress up, I love my clothes (I have so many). I love mixing and matching colors and patterns. I even love my Halloween costumes (don't tell my mommy).

Well the PPP has found two other individuals who also love to dress up and be dandies. One is a very young boy who goes by the name of Arlo Weiner (his dad is the creator of the television series Mad Men) and the other is a squirrel who goes by the name of Sugar Bush (I know you are surprised I have a squirrel on the site since I love terrorizing them). We have some images of their incredible fashion sense I just had to share.

Arlo loves the fashion sense of the rat pack. Here he is in his "Frank Sinatra" inspire ensemble.


Here is Sugar Bush's rendition of Frank Sinatra.


Arlo loves argyle. "I was going to play miniature golf with my brother Charlie. You can see how much I like to mix patterns. I love argyle—I was wearing argyle socks, too. The red ascot brings out the red in the pants. The only thing I was unsure of was whether the shirt would be weird with the rest of the outfit, but I wore it anyway because it was too hot to wear long sleeves. The hat used to be my dad’s."


Sugar Bush loves argyle too. And for perhaps the same reasons as Arlo.


Arlo also has a love of plaid. As a matter of fact David Beckham once followed Arlo down the street because he was fascinated that Arlo was in plaid head to toe.


Here is Sugar Bush sporting his own version of a plaid scarf.


Arlo has a passion for a good suit. "This is my Valentine’s Day outfit. The jacket and the pants are velvet. I love the tie because it’s really two ties stacked on top of each other. (My dad had to tie it for me.) The pink tie matched the pink shirt. I wore brown-and-white argyle socks for a random pattern."


Sugar Bush loves a good black tie suit so he can romance the ladies.


Arlo has worn this outfit to school a dozen times and has not gotten his ass beaten. I would like to know what school this is.


Sugar Bush wears this Rasta get up to school so his ass WILL NOT be beaten.


Arlo likes the vintage clothes and accessories he has gotten from his family from time to time. "I thought the sunglasses would go well with the pants because they’re both gold. The tie on my neck—that used to be the belt for my bathrobe, but I shortened it and turned it into that. I put the tie with the jacket because I liked the patterns together. My grandma gave me the cane. I thought it looked good with the pants."


Sugar Bush also likes the traditional things in life as he is sporting this vintage sweater from his grand pa (also a dandy as it sometimes runs in the family).


As we know I too have been know to sport a kelly green and sky blue argyle sweater (along with multicolor knit scarf).


It's been a long week, I am so TGIF! I hope you all have a great weekend! Chow for now!

No comments: