Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When Crazy Cat Ladies Start Making Clothes...

Yesterday in my research for spring doggie fashion I came upon some interesting fashions for cats/kittens.

Don't get me wrong, my mother has been know to dress me up in weird outfits (images of Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean still haunt me), but this is definitely in the realm of "Crazy Cat Lady". So I just had to share. Here are some of the highlights of my findings:












I don't know who is crazier; dog or cat owners? At least the cats don't have to be paraded out in public when they have their outfits on (which is my theory of why they are a little bit loonier than dog outfits).

Some owners either have too much time on their hands or love their pets very much. I prefer to think it's the latter. I know I have some great (and weird) outfits in my future. Chow for now!

No comments: