Friday, February 27, 2009

Gossip Friday - February 27th 2009

Yeah! My mommy and me have been reunited and it feels so good!

So today's Celebrity Gossip Friday will be short as I will update you on the latest weird names celebrity name their children. Unfortunately they keep coming.

Sport Spice from the Spice Girls (aka Melanie Chisolm) is the last of the Spice girls to become a mom. Melanie just gave birth to a baby girl this past week and her name is Scarlet Starr. Now Scarlet is actually not a weird name but with the last name of Starr it sounds like a future stripper in training to me.


Singer/songwriter Erykah Badu and her boyfriend Jay Electronica have welcomed their first child together and she is a baby girl named Mars Merkuba. No surprise there as her other children are named Puma (a girl) and Seven Sirius (a boy) with various other baby daddies.


Good Charlotte guitarist Billy Martin and his wife Linz welcomed a new son and his name is a made up name Dreavyn Kingslee Martin. Whatever! I could see him in the school yard with the nickname of Dreary.


My mom says now that she knows me she would have renamed me Napoleon and she would have named Q-Ball, April Fool as that is the day she was born and she was just as silly. What do you think? Should I be renamed? Do you have any suggestions of what I should be renamed? Or is PP perfect for me?

Well, I am snuggled next to my mom who I missed very much and she told me she missed me too. I am a happy pappy and I wish you a great weekend! Chow for now!

No comments: