Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tis the Holiest Day of the Year! My Mommy's Birthday!



Yes all, come partake of the Festivus of Natalie for today is her 42nd year on earth. How lucky are we all to have her presence grace us for over 4 decades!

I love my mom, she is my be all and my everything. When I am in the room with her I just can't stop looking at her to the point where it starts to creep her out (one of my nicknames is "Little Stalker"). Even when she is sitting at the toilet I need to stare at her (our bathroom door is easy to open).

She and I have such a strong heart connection that we don't like to be parted. I must sit with her when we are in the same room (or across from her for a good staring vantage point). She makes me feel so loved and cared for. I am her baby.

Right now she is away for her birthday like she likes to do so I am going to have to send her a birthday email with a picture of me (this one is from last year when our beautiful Q-ball was still with us). She wanted to take me with her but it would have been a long trip for me. It's okay, I am at my Uncle Adrian house until my mommy gets back so it is a boy's holiday for me doing lots of things boys like to do. So I am going to cut this post short as my Uncle Adrian is waiting for me to finish cleaning the floor and then there is the bathroom to scrub followed by getting lunch ready, we are going to mince mushrooms for Spaghetti Bolonese. You know, boy stuff!

Ironically when I turn six this coming April 4th it will be my 42nd birthday in dog years. My mom and I will be the same age! Chow for now!

2 comments:

Adrian Saker (owner) said...

While you were away I sold him.
Only got a trade-in price though.

The Powder Puffington Post said...

u r evil household name...