Monday, February 2, 2009

What's New Pussy Cat!






We here at the PPP are a post for all animals not just dogs. Whilst we realize that many of us are dog lovers (can't blame you there), there are other animals, especially domestic pets that should share the limelight. So today we will spotlight cats.

I actually have not met a cat face to face. I've seen them in shop windows. They are odd. They are similar to dogs but not. I really don't care to know any and they don't seem to care to know me. However they can be quite pretty and very cute when they are baby kittens. So today's post I have included many cute pics of kitty cats interacting with other dogs and bunnies. If you should feel like adopting one you can find a kitty on Petfinder.com.

Don't ever accuse the PPP of favoritism! Chow for now!

No comments: