Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pet Finder Pet of the Week - Leroy


Howdy there! It's my favorite post of the week, the Pet Finder Pet of the Week! This week we will spotlight Leroy, a 9 year old Jack Russell terrier.

When I was a little boy of two, we were going to visit Uncle Adrian (our then daddy) in his summer share in the Hamptons. One day when we were on the beach, a man walked by with not one, not two but FOUR Jack Russell terrier puppies! They were so much fun! Q-Ball and I had so much fun playing with them! So I have a special place in my heart for Jack Russell terriers and today I am spotlighting Leroy.

Now Jack Russells are a little bit high energy but definitely worth it as they are fiercely loyal.

Don't let his age fool you, he is a very playful dog and is good with kids and most other dogs.

If you'd like to meet this very handsome fellow, please call 908-486-0230 in Cranston, NJ.

Come on! Please someone adopt Leroy so I can have a play date! Please!!! Chow for now!

No comments: