Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring Doggie Fashion Week 2009











Now I know Fall '09 Fashion Week is happening in New York City now. My mommy has been going to some shows and after parties as this is her business so I decided to do a post on spring doggie fashions not fall as I am more of a wear now dog and I do not shop months ahead of time. So since spring is just around the corner I have hit all the front rows of the Spring Doggie Fashion shows and here are my main picks for the season for doggie fashion.

- Leopard Flamenco Dress

- Red Dance Party Dress

- Sailor Dress

- Mini Gingham Dress

- Chocolate Sandals with dog skull and cross bones

- Board Shorts

- Denim and Corduroy Visor

- Camo Top

- "Got Treats" Bandana

- Swarovski Crystal Collar

I am liking those board shorts for myself and I pray my mom does not put me in the leopard flamenco dress for kicks. I am not a drag dog (not that there is anything wrong with that).

All the above can be purchased at www.poshpuppyboutique.com

Happy Shopping and Chow for now!

No comments: