Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Won't You Be My Neighbor? Madonna Is.



Wow! Exciting day here in the Upper East Side home to the PPP. We just found out Madonna bought a 40 million dollar townhouse on E81st and Lexington. We live on E82nd and 3rd Ave. so I can practically pee in her garden. I definitely will be pooping in front of her door now.

Upon leaving her place in the Upper West Side where she and children Lourdes, Rocco and David lived they will now have a $40 million dollar Georgian townhouse to call home. It even has a two car garage. That is how I know the townhouse she is moving into because me and my mom always marvel that the lucky owner has two parking spaces. The place also boasts 13 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, nine fireplaces, an elevator, wine cellar, and a 3,000 square foot garden. If Q-Ball was here she would be sniffing for a new home (don't tell my mom). Oh well, more room for the all the future orphans to be purchased in Madonna's life.




Madonna's rep has stated that Madge has planned extensive renovation and security upgrades before the home is suitable to move in so it's going to be awhile before I start stalking Madonna. Until then I will have to make do with Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord from "One Life to Live") who lives a block away.

Hopefully now that Madonna is moving into the neighborhood maybe we can finally get some cool restaurants and bars (that I cannot get into anyway). I wonder if Lourdes will be going to Sacred Heart or if there is a Kabbala school they go to. Anyway even with Madonna in the hood, the Upper East Side can still really never be cool.

So we here at the PPP look forward to having paparazzo in the neighborhood and stalking Madonna for future posts. I wonder what accent Madonna will speak in when she moves in? So exciting!

Chow for now!

No comments: