Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pet Finder Pet of the Week - Miss Bee


It's our favorite column for the PPP, it's Pet Finder Pet of the Week Spotlight Pet and today it is French Bulldog; Miss Bee.

Miss Bee is smart like me and can write. She even wrote her own bio:

Hello my name is Bee. I am a 2 yr old spay female that is looking for a place to call my own. I am pretty well house trained, I love to ride in the car, go for walk, snuggle and of course eat. I know some basic obedience and am crate trained. I would prefer to have a home all to myself but may allow a mellow male to share with me. If you have an interest in Miss Bee please request an application.
Home without cats preferred

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.
This pet has been altered.

Here is the site for more information on adopting Miss Bee.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MD193.html

Miss Bee is such a cute name and she is such a cute dog. I can see her being adopted by two swell guys I know (hint, hint Uncle Michael and Uncle Saad). I will not stop till Uncle Michale and Uncle Saad give me a cousin.

If you know of anyone that would be interested in adopting the sweet Miss Bee please pass this post on. Chow for now!

No comments: