Thursday, April 9, 2009

Celebrities Who Own Malteses

My mom knows she is a woman of good taste. When researching today's post it was definitely confirmed as today's post is about celebrities who have owned and loved a Maltese.

Some of Hollywood's most famous and iconic stars have been drawn to the small, white fluffiness that is me. I can't blame them, I would too if I were them. Here is a small list of celebrities both big and small, A-List and D-List that have been fortunate enough to have been loved by a Maltese:


Star Jones - "Sweetie Pie"


Jessica Simpson -"Daisy"


Elizabeth Taylor –"Daisy"


Marilyn Monroe –" Maf Honey" (given to her by Frank Sinatra)


Linsday Lohan - "Chloe"


Leona Helmsley -"Trouble"


Heather Locklear – "Harley"


Halle Berry – "Miss Polly & Little Willie"


Miley Cyrus - "Sophie"


Eva Longoria -"Jinxy"


Elvis Presley –"Foxhugh"


Tallulah Bankhead – "Doloras"


Anna Nicole Smith –"Marilyn"


Ashley Tisdale- "Blondie"


Kristin Chenoweth" Maddie"

Also included in this impressive list but with no picture (yes I know, I have yet to master Google) are:

P Diddy - "Sophie"
Bryant Gumbel – "Cujo"
Tony Bennett– "Boo"
Liberace "Charmin, Solo and Leah"

Now to convince Kanye West to adopt a Maltese so he can blog about us with the caps lock on and mt list will be done.

Chow for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So basically only me and Elvis were confident enough men to own Maltese?

Uncle A.