Tuesday, April 28, 2009

After


Well this morning I was rudely awaken early with my mommy practically force-feeding me my food and then telling me we were going for a walk.

I was as you can imagine very excited to be going for a walk on such a beautiful day. My mom brought along my red doggie bag so I knew we were going to take the subway which connotes an adventure.

I was right, we got on the train and a few stops later we got off at 28th Street. I was quite happy doing my puppy prance until we turned the corner and there it was, the building that houses all my nightmares; the groomers!! I tried my best to not walk there and pulled away but mom just scooped me up and into the little shop of horrors we went.

I don't know if you know what happens in when you go to the groomers but it is the equivalent of going to jail and having the prison guard do "the search". Literally every orifice of your body is violated, washed, lathered, snipped, shaved and then to top it off I am put in a box with a small hole to stick my head out that acts as a blow dryer. I literally shiver dry. Then when I am done I languor in wait for my mom to come pick me up hoping she doesn't abuse the "pick your dog up by six" rule and pick me up when they are done.

Anyway, as you can see I was given a very close cut but they left hair on my head and tail so I don't look like a freakish white rat like the California groomer made me look like.

Please forgive the penis shot and the little bit of lipstick showing as I was quite excited to be home when this shot was taken.

See, there WAS a morning after and I now have my spiffy summer hair cut.

Chow for now!

1 comment:

Adrian Saker (owner) said...

Halarious! LOL.

PP, you look like a KING!!!