Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're Jammin'!

This is a rarity. Actually this is a first. The first time I did two posts in one day, so let's pretend the post I did this morning was a VERY late post from yesterday. I just wanted to share my day as I went with mommy and Dag to Central Park Summerstage to hear Alpha Blondie, the rasta group from the Ivory Coast. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor concert.

My mom finally got the plastic tag off my pup tent and I really did like having a little home of my own that made me feel safe in the middle of the park. However I did not appreciate it when mom put me in the tent and zippered it up like a jail cell whenever I did something naughty like chase the really big dog breed called "horses".


Here is Dagomatic!! One of mom's oldest friends and a photographer for Natalie Rivera Jewelry.


You can't see but across the way Summerstage was happening. The line was too long so we sat across the way and listened to the music. It was my first Rastafarian concert. Had it been a few days before I would have had white rasta hair. Now I look like a clean cut Princess dog.


Heeerrreee's Rick! As hilarious as always!!


Photographic evidence that I pee like a racehorse (and I mean my position, not that I always am going to the bathroom). Q-Ball raised one leg, I crouch.


Me tasting some of mom's snowcone. We tried and tried but there was NO flavor at all in the entire $3 snowcone. Should have gone for the Creamcicle.


Well, here's hoping I get to go to more concerts in the park to increase my exposure to different music genres. We are hoping to get to the beach one day this week so I can run in the sand and mom can float in the ocean as we are just itching for it.

Chow for now!

No comments: