Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've Got The Look!


Well a summer time puppy cut look without floppy ear look!

Here is how I look with my new haircut. Everyone now thinks I look like a little puppy so there are twice the amount of little girl groupies stopping me on the street for a little cuddle.

Well I am more comfortable now and I can actually feel the breeze now on my skin.

Now it's time for you to tell me, "How Do I Look?"

My mom's friend Marielise is in labor now so we are going to host her little dog Leroy the Yorkie for a week so it should be really interesting here with three male dogs trying to declare themselves Alpha Dog. Speaking of which...

Have a great weekend, we are headed to Summerstage in Central Park to listen to rasta band Alpha Blondie. Ay man!

Chow for now!

No comments: