Friday, July 17, 2009

A Day In The Life Of PP

I was wondering what to write today for the PPP and then I thought, "Why don't I write about myself and show my readers how I spend my day?" Brilliant huh!

Well here is a photo journal of my day.

It starts with me waking up. As you see I inherited my mommy's allergy to waking up early and not being a natural beauty.


Then I eat some breakfast. I have it fast before Judge comes and tries to bully me out of my meal. He likes my Little Cesar's more than his organic Stella and Chewy beef patties. I used to eat that and I understand why Judge likes my food better.


Then we walk to Central Park and I look for lovers in the midst of a picnic who won't se me borrow their food. This Japanese couple had no food with them. It was a wash!


I sit with my mom but it gets too hot even with the water.


She brought my little pop-up tent but we couldn't open the packaging. This is what it would have looked like if we could use it.


Made in the shade.


I hunted birds. Don't worry, it was catch and release (without a head, he-he, just kidding).


My mumsy and me.


Walking back home with my Kate Spade leash. I am in the Upper East Side after all.


Thinking of an idea for the PPP, by golly I think I have an idea!


Working on the PPP! Deadline is looming upon me, waiting for the proof's and Uncle Adrian's editorial comments (which are always the same, "Spelling PP, check your spelling!")


Racing home after the evening walk. I beat mommy upstairs. Last week I went to the six floor as a joke and she dangled me over the roof as she thought making her race after me to the top of our building was not too funny.


Sleeping in the nude! Goodnight all. That's my charmed life. Stay tune for tomorrow as I go to the groomers and will not look like a dust mop anymore.


Chow for now!

1 comment:

Adrian Saker (owner) said...

PP,

For the last time, it's "Stay tuned" not "Stay tune."

3/10

See me.