Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!!


The Powder Puffington Post would like to take this time to wish you all a Happy Fourth of July and to raise a toast to living in what will once again be the greatest country in the world!!

We hope you all have a great weekend wherever you choose to spend it. We ourselves are headed to New Paltz today in upstate New York to spend the holiday with mommy's friends Carine and Susan.

I am looking forward to being out in the country and chasing animals bigger than city squirrels. Just being away from NYC will be great.

So no posts until Sunday night where hopefully I will have some great shots of our holiday weekend if mommy manages not to forget her camera once again.

Oh and by the way, that is NOT me in the picture above. My mommy and me have come to an understanding in how ridiculous she can dress me and the outfit above is definitely a NO.

So Chow for Now!

No comments: