Thursday, July 23, 2009

And Then There Were Three...


Look to the side...
My mommy's friends Marielise and Ian had a beautiful baby girl, Solia Beatrice Gipe, this week so my mommy said it would be okay to take care of their Yorkie Leroy for a few days while they gel as a nuevo familia.

So now I have Judge the French Bulldog and Leroy the Yorkie living with me. It's a regular three-ring circus here at The Powder Puffington Post.

Look straight ahead...

We are all actually getting along. My mom can't believe how messy the house is as every 15 minutes someone is using the wee-wee pad. She says she will never invite anyone to the house again. We just saw a product on TV called the "Potty Patch" which is synthetic grass that dogs like to go on and at the end of the day you just pour out the pee-pee. Hey sounds like it will save hundreds on wee-wee pads and the environment.

Now down, look down...

Any how, it's been interesting to see all of us try to prove who is top banana here. I know one day I will be the master of my domain again.

Okay, I'm having fun, I will admit it. I have some friends, I am not alone and it's summer in New York.

Chow for now!

No comments: