Sunday, July 26, 2009

Introducing Solia Beatrice Gipe


Awwww!

There's a new little angel in town and her name is Solia Beatrice Gipe. She is Leroy's little human sister and she is ADORABLE!!

Little Solia is almost a week old and she came to this earth through a tough, long, painful labor in which her mommy's gallbladder decided to act up (I think Solia may have kicked it during labor-ALERT, future soccer player of America!).

Solia has her parent's good looks and even more important, their gentle temperament. I am looking forward to Solia cooing over me when she gets older as mommy and me are hoping for babysitting duty (you know, for "date night"). Now that Leroy and I are like brother's I am thinking that makes me Solia's step-dog brother??

Anyway here are some shots of the "Familia LaChapgipe".

Ian trying to burp "old school".


Ian burping Solia "new school" with the theory that if her spine is straight the burp will flow quickly through her body (with a tiny bit of rattling). I think it's working, I see a burp bubble forming in her mouth.


Wow! Look at those cabbage filled knockers!! Yousa! We need to put pictures of missing children on "the girls"!


Chow for now!

No comments: