Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pet Finder Pet of the Week - Snoopy (Snoop Dog)


We have been remiss with our Pet Finder of the Week spotlight pet so today we will spotlight Snoopy (Snoop Dog). I like his name as I can relate to it since my name Powder Puff can easily translate to Puff Daddy the rap artist just like Snoop Dog. Snoopy is a 4 year old male English Bulldog.

Here is his bio:

SNOOPY IS BEING FOSTERED IN MONTGOMERY, NY...YOU WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THERE FOR HIS ADOPTION. ADOPTION FEE 325.00

Snoopy is an approximately 4 y old male English bulldog. He has been doing well with the dogs in the home..great with the small dogs...with the large dogs at times he will posture next to them as if to say "go ahead and just try to start something"...all I have to do is say "knock it off" and he slithers off...I will keep an eye on him for now and see if his changes but as of right now I am looking for a home with a small dog or nod other dogs for Snoop.

He is a happy boy, tail wiggles and he trots around the house following me. He is kept in a separate room during the day and is fine...no barking, no accidents.

If interested in adopting Snoopy you can contact me for an application at
Email: tinaf0807@gmail.com

Snoopy (snoop dog) is up-to-date with routine shots, house trained and spayed/neutered.

Well Snoopy may look a little ferocious but I am assured he is a little sweetie. Can't you find it in your heart to adopt Snoopy, he deserves a home and lots of love.

Well, chow for now!




Snoopy (snoop dog) is up-to-date with routine shots, house trained and spayed/neutered.

No comments: