Friday, May 22, 2009

Dogs of a Feather


Lately I have had some flack from my readers telling me that I need to go back to having more daily posts as in the last two weeks I have gone for days sometimes without posting but ladies and gentlemen I have to place the blame on mame (or mom in this case). She has been very busy socializing and with this glorious weather lately we have been spending a lot of time outside (trust me I am not complaining).

However I am determined to get the PPP back on track as there are so many stories to post so there really is not an excuse to not post daily. The New York Times doesn't take a vacation on printing the paper so why should The Powder Puffington Post? I think not.

Well, I have discovered that I am not the only canine blogging. My good friend Paco also seems to have his mommy typing his daily blog for him. As you can see from the photograph, Paco is on his mommy's back whispering in her ear what to type. I actually like to sit on my mommy's lap while she is typing so Paco and I have different styles of working but in the end we have a post to publish.


Paco is a friend and colleague and he is half American and half Italian (I think the shoes give it away). His mom is Leslie and she is American and his father is Frederico from Italy. Paco is their baby (as I am me mum's).


Well, it's Memorial Weekend and it's the official start of summer, my favorite time of year as I am outside a lot. My mom has found a nice cut off part in Central Park that I can roam around without my leash and just chill out, chase squirrels, jump in between people on a date making out in the grass and grazing like a little Hebridean sheep.

We hope to get to the beach as much as possible this summer and I have a feeling we will as I love to run on the beach.

So I wish you all a great start to the three day weekend! Chow for now!

No comments: