Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon


We here in New York City have been lucky enough to enjoy magnificent weather lately. I have been cooped up in our apartment the last few months due to winter and then the rains of spring. Let's not forget my new roommate Judge who makes living in my apartment a not so nice experience as he is constantly trying to mount me and become the Alpha Dog of our home. He even bit my mommy last week and made her bleed for awhile. I was HOMICIDAL when this happened! I don't even bite my mom and if I did I wouldn't break skin!

So in the last few days my mom found a place in Central Park where she can sit and read and let me off my leash so I can explore, rest and chase squirrels. It's a secret destination so I cannot let you know where it is as I like my privacy and I also do not want to get a ticket for being off my leash.


Here I am coming to get a drink of water as my mommy reads a romance novel she saved from her high school years. Yup! A little pathetic but I still love her. I kept the men away from her while she sunbathed as she is working on her base tan and doesn't need any men near her to do this.

I am very excited about summer coming and all the outdoors activities we will do with our friends and family. I hope you all enjoyed the day!

Chow for now!

No comments: