Friday, May 29, 2009

150 Posts And Going Strong!


WOW! We can't believe it! Today we are celebrating our 150th post at the Powder Puffington Post and we are jazzed!

We can't believe we found 150 subjects to write about. Not bad for a dog!! I hope that you have noticed that my spelling and grammar have improved over the months.

We have made our readers aware of many charities, causes, pets that need a home, strange animal stories from around the world, the crazy life of celebrities, doggie fashion, my Sunday sermons and the peeps in my life.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to come into your homes and lives. I hope I have provided at least minutes of enjoyment to you and perhaps you learned a little something at the end of the day.

So I celebrate with watching my mommy eat cake (as she tells me I cannot have some because it gives me some serious tooting) and a picture of me and my beloved Q-Ball. Today we came within the vicinity of where she died but we still couldn't go there, it hurt too much.

I look forward to our next milestone of 200 posts. Have a great weekend!!

Chow for now!!

No comments: