Sunday, June 14, 2009

And The Winner Is...


Saad Hajidin!!! He ran his first 10k race yesterday and he came in at a very respectable 1, 06. His personal best btw. The picture is not of Uncle Saad, it is of the actor Ben Cross crossing the finishing line in "Chariots of Fire" as I didn't get a shot of Uncle Saad crossing the finishing line so I thought this image would do.

My mom and me went to see Uncle Saad run the race but we couldn't figure out where to find him so we camped out on the grass near 102nd Street and were lucky enough to spot Uncle Saad, Uncle Michael and a friend of theirs that also ran the race. I was very excited to see them as I haven't seen them in awhile and I knew this would be a good story for the PPP (btw, I am sorry I haven't been doing daily posts, all I have to say is it's my mommy's fault for not being home this week!!!). I had multiple stories I wanted to post but to no avail. Hopefully this week I will be able to post daily.

I hope you all had a great weekend! My mommy had a great weekend and she feels like a lucky gal to have so many great friends in her life.

Chow for now!

No comments: