Saturday, August 1, 2009

People Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend...

He's a warm hearted dog that'll love you till the end.

What you lookin at?!


I am a little sad as my BFF Leroy the Yorkie has left to go back home today. We were getting along so well too! He even found a good friend in Judge (they liked to make out all day, hmmm...) Judge didn't even like Mom playing rough with Leroy as he went to protect her from him as he thought she was harming him. So I gather Judge is sad and missing his little friend Leroy too.

Here are some exiting shots taken today.

I mean it, don't come any closer lady!


Pretend the crazy lady is not there...


Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony.


Well, my mommy went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art today with Papa, Aunty Lillian and Matt. This was Papa's first time at the Met and he seemed to enjoy it and learn a lot (so my mommy informed me as I am not allowed in).

Here are some shots of them enjoying the Arms and Armor gallery at the Met.




Tomorrow they are abandoning me again to do a tour of downtown Manhattan and the Museum of Natural History.

I will be home alone gnawing at my paw (just a little passive-aggressive guilt trip I learned along the way).

Have a great weekend y'all! Chow for now!

No comments: