Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Back Baby!


Umm, yeah, I didn't mean to take a three week vacation from the PPP but I guess I needed it to recharge my batteries and stir up my creative juices again. Anyway I am back and it has been a very awesome past three weeks as my mom and I are now "on the path".

What is "the path"? Well it is the path to enlightenment and I am along for the ride. Except for the part where my mom is thinking of making me a vegetarian dog, I am quite excited. How are we going to do this? Through daily meditation, constant vigilance, yoga, refraining of alcohol and other stimuli, a vegetarian diet (yikes, no more pulled-pork sandwiches), mantras and using the great city of New York as a daily reason to crank up the love as we are tested on a daily basis in this city. So far I have failed on a daily basis as I can't see to help myself as I charge for the big scary dogs that come my way but I am hoping that being on the path will one day change both my mom and me and transform us into more loving, spiritual beings.

We have our very own guru to follow now (Swami Purna) and mom has been engrossed in one of his books, "The Truth Shall Set You Free". She highly recommends the book to all her friends who want a more spiritual life. However we promise not to ever preach to anyone, we hope to inspire you to the path by showing how it has made our life much better as we search for self bliss.

Anyhow, it has been quite an eventful August and I had some beach time in Shelter Island (see pic above). I really need to meditate on getting my mom and I to the beach more often as it definitely is the life for me!

I hope everyone has been having a great summer so far and is planning on enjoying what is left of August. I missed you and look forward to posting more on the PPP.

Chow for now!

1 comment:

Adrian Saker (owner) said...

PP, you do need to become more "centered" yes?