Friday, August 28, 2009

Bo's Summer In Martha's Vineyard


Where to go on summer vacation when you are the nation's first pet? Martha's Vineyard of course! Right now Bo, the first family's dog is living MY life! I kid, I am living my life because apparently this is my karma but I wouldn't mind spending some time on the island as my mother went for two summers a few years ago and she says it was quite idyllic.


The Obama family is spending their summer vacation on Martha's Vineyard staying at Blue Herron Farm. Bo will get to roam the woods and scale the bluffs as he runs down to the beach (private beach) that his property entails. Am I envious? Just a little. Okay a lot, but my mom assures me that one day this will be my life and she is trying to get me to the beach a few more times before summer ends.


In the meantime my mom and I have been spending lots of time in Central Park. She has found some places where I can roam around free and feel like I am in the real countryside and not a urban oasis.

My mom has a visualization board but I think that I need one now with all that I want to experience in life. Actually I think I will make my next post in the PPP my visualization board so you all can see and help me attain my wishes and dreams.

Chow for now!

No comments: