Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm In Love! I'm In Love! I'm In Love! I'm In Love!


Yes it finally happened to me! I Powder Puff Rivera am in love!!

It took me awhile, I am 42 in dog years but yesterday in Central Park, along the hilly area of Cedar Hill, I came upon my new girlfriend, Bacci. Bacci is a purebred white Maltese dog just like me. She is 6 months old (don't you dare judge me!!). This is the real thing, not some May-December romance. Besides I live in New York City and drink the tap water so it would be no surprise I act like a "dawg", a New York City dawg! I have a feeling all the players are giving me "high-five" in their minds.

It was love at first sight. When I saw her I immediately charged after her and knocked her off her feet and out of her harness (I am not a subtle lover). I then started chasing her around and around the tree, the bushes, up the hill, down the hill in circles, in figure eights and then after awhile, she started chasing me and showing me her spunk!

We played like this for over TWO HOURS! Then I thought we knew each other for me to get a little frisky and do the dance of the hump. However Bacci's mother gently took me off of Bacci every time I did this as she didn't want her daughter "deflowered" whatever that means. I couldn't help myself, I was so happy and excited. My mommy kept telling me the same things she use to say when Q-Ball was alive; "No means no", "Don't be rude", yada, yada, yada.

Well, my mommy became friends with Bacci's owners and they agreed that we can have more play dates in the future. Yes! There is a Mrs. PP in the future, I guess I just have to wait for her to reach legal age for marriage and consummation. I am so happy my mom made sure Bacci will be in my life. I can't wait for you all to meet her, she is the sweetest, prettiest girl ever (next to Q-Ball that is).

Life is new again, the colors are brighter, the air smells sweeter, my Caesar's dog food is even edible again. I have a jaunty prance in my walk again. Life is beautiful! I'm a dog in love.

Chow for now xoxo!

No comments: