Friday, November 13, 2009

This Would Be My Mom's Fantasy


This story sounds more like the ramblings of my mommy's fantasies but it actually happened in Victoria, Australia.

Some strong wind came and blew Sue Drummond's dog Bibi off the pier they were walking on and into the water. Sue didn't think she was strong enough to jump in the water and save Bibi but luckily for her a male underwear model saw what happened, stripped and jumped into the water. Bibi's savior was Raden Soemawinata who said, "It was pretty cold and windy, but it wasn't such a hard decision to jump in, it wasn't such a great feat. I'm a part-time model, so getting into my jocks isn't so different to what I do for work."


I hope my mother doesn't get any ideas into her head and start walking me close to the edge of the East River during Fashion Week because I am skinny with hair (Maltese's don't have fur) and I would croak from the shock of the cold water. Bibi is a much sturdier breed than me.


To make matters even mushier, Raden was on the pier to spread his grandma's ashes. All that sensitivity, braveness and strong pecs rolled into one. Now I know why my mom's been Googling airfares to Australia. Forget Berlin!


Here are some pics of the rescue. Yes I was kind enough to slip in a picture for the readers of the PPP who enjoy male, wet, clingy underwear shots.


Chow for now!

No comments: