Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year's Day! A Day Late...

Well I was hoping to get this to you on time but my mommy was out all day having brunch with her friends and she wound up staying very late because she was eating Francesca's snacks and playing Tombola (Italian Bingo). She won ten dollars so I know she will buy me extra bones this week.

Anyhow I hope you had a great New Year's Eve and Day. I was home alone, reflecting on the last year and what I want to accomplish in the next. My mom went to Jivamukti Yoga and did a three hour silent meditation leading into a half an hour chanting service into the New Year which was a new way for her to spend the new year as she woke up without demanding any Advil, bagels and Coca Cola.

So for this new year I am going to give you some animal fluff; celebrities and their dogs! Plus we honor Jessica Simpson's dog Daisy who was killed this past year by a coyote. This was the flyer posted around her neighborhood. Daisy we miss you and we know you and Q-Ball are having fun playing together in Doggie Heaven.







Chow for now!

No comments: